Ever come across a situation where after the completion of a self-levelling flooring project you realize that the epoxy screed had not actually leveled properly? Did you end up getting a result similar to the pics below? Typical problems with are spatula marks, puddles that didn’t spread properly etc.
So what may have caused these problems?
1. Low application temperatures
3. Not enough epoxy material used
4. Clumsy work
5. High usage of fillers
6. Poor quality product
Latest posts by Akis Apostolopoulos (see all)
- The 5 Most Important Factors for Applying Perfect Epoxy Floors - August 9, 2021
- How to Fix a Peeling Epoxy Floor - July 13, 2021
- White Epoxy Floors – Why are they so hard to apply? - May 27, 2021