Ever come across a situation where after the completion of a self-levelling flooring project you realize that the epoxy screed had not actually leveled properly? Did you end up getting a result similar to the pics below? Typical problems with are spatula marks, puddles that didn’t spread properly etc.
So what may have caused these problems?
1. Low application temperatures
3. Not enough epoxy material used
4. Clumsy work
5. High usage of fillers
6. Poor quality product
Get our Contractor's Equipment Guide for installing Epoxy Floors!
Latest posts by Akis Apostolopoulos (see all)
- The Hidden Costs in Flooring projects - June 27, 2019
- The importance of Back Rolling in Epoxy Flooring - March 3, 2019
- Epoxy Disasters: 7 Mess-ups that made me a better Epoxy Professional - January 14, 2019