Ever come across a situation where after the completion of a self-levelling flooring project you realize that the epoxy screed had not actually leveled properly? Did you end up getting a result similar to the pics below? Typical problems with are spatula marks, puddles that didn’t spread properly etc.
So what may have caused these problems?
1. Low application temperatures
3. Not enough epoxy material used
4. Clumsy work
5. High usage of fillers
6. Poor quality product
Latest posts by Akis Apostolopoulos (see all)
- How to get more customers in Epoxy Flooring - September 7, 2020
- The Differences between Roller Applied and Self Leveling Epoxy - August 31, 2020
- The Hidden Costs in Flooring projects - June 27, 2019