[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_size=”17″ width=”400″]
What is included in the course?
LearnEpoxyFloors is composed of six video lectures each 20-30 minutes in duration. Each video covers one epoxy flooring training module and is presented in a slideshow format with pictures from real projects. The content of each module is described below.
- Module 1 looks at the Key stages of epoxy flooring. I go through the main stages describing surface preparation, priming, grouting and then coating.
- Module 2 focuses on the three most common types of epoxy floor systems: floor paints, self leveling floors and antislip floor systems
- Module 3 explains some basic concepts of epoxy chemistry where we discuss the importance of the A and B components, solvents, water based products and mixing the correct proportions.
- Module 4 looks at frequently asked questions. We look into substrate suitability, proper application methods as well as choosing the right products
- Module 5 is all about organising your team, your supplies and the equipment that you will require to execute a flooring project.
- Module 6 goes beyond epoxies and we look at other types of resinous flooring systems. We discuss polyurethanes, acrylics, MMAs and more.