Introducing the Online Training Course for the serious professional who wants to get more involved in Epoxy Flooring.
Epoxy floors. You are familiar with them. Or you think that you are familiar.
But you have all these questions, on how to apply them properly… and no-one ever gives you a decent answer
Do I grout before or after priming? Some people say before and some people say after. Which one is correct?
And speaking of priming, is priming really that necessary?
What do I do if I have a rough surface? Can I apply an epoxy floor on a rough surface… and how do you go about fixing the rough surface.
And then we have self leveling floors... Don’t even get me started. Why do they end up costing so much more than a thin film epoxy floor. Who can tell me how to figure these things out?
Why is it that you ask 5 people in the industry, and each one gives you a different answer… And their answer is usually connected with whatever they are trying to sell to you.
Wouldn’t it be nice if someone gave you their suggestions without feeling they are selling to you. Without clarity and without the right answer you cannot move forward
You want to take on more epoxy flooring jobs. You can see that contractors are doing good business in the field… But you also hear those disaster stories and you have second thoughts
What if I told you that you could get clarity to all these questions (and get answers to many more questions)
I get you because I too was in this situation. I spent years searching online to get answers to my questions, and ended having to figure things out on my own.
That is why I developed this online epoxy flooring training course called LearnEpoxyFloors to help contractors and construction professionals learn the basics of Epoxy Flooring. In this course you will get over 3,5 hours of learning material that will speed up your learning pace. You will acquire the skills and the confidence to become a successful epoxy flooring professional.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the differences between the various types of flooring systems
- Confidently install glossy self smoothing floors
- Eliminate problems like trowel marks, bubbles and curing issues with your products
- Properly specify the right floor solution for each project
- Understand the basic concepts of epoxy chemistry and the main differences between epoxies and polyurethanes
- Take on more challenging projects and expand your business in the process
- Understand all the necessary equipment and tools required to run a successful flooring business
What is included in the course?
LearnEpoxyFloors is composed of six video lectures each 20-30 minutes in duration. Each video covers one epoxy flooring training module and is presented in a slideshow format with pictures from real projects. The content of each module is described below.
- Module 1 looks at the Key stages of epoxy flooring. I go through the main stages describing surface preparation, priming, grouting and then coating.
- Module 2 focuses on the three most common types of epoxy floor systems: floor paints, self leveling floors and antislip floor systems
- Module 3 explains some basic concepts of epoxy chemistry where we discuss the importance of the A and B components, solvents, water based products and mixing the correct proportions.
- Module 4 looks at frequently asked questions. We look into substrate suitability, proper application methods as well as choosing the right products
- Module 5 is all about organising your team, your supplies and the equipment that you will require to execute a flooring project.
- Module 6 goes beyond epoxies and we look at other types of resinous flooring systems. We discuss polyurethanes, acrylics, MMAs and more.
The course also includes TWO SPECIAL BONUSES. The first bonus is a troubleshooting guide that lists the most common problems with epoxy floors. The other two bonuses are two handy checklists. The first sheet is a list with all the basic supplies that you should have when you are carrying out at an epoxy project. The second checklist is a list of nine things you should check before starting to coat the final coat on a flooring project.
How do I join the course?
Joining is very easy! The cost to join is just 97 USD, which is about the cost of one full pack of epoxy coating! Just click on the button below, enter your Paypal or Credit Card payment details and you will immediately get the link delivered to your inbox with access to all the course content!
Who is the instructor and what is his background?
Akis Apostolopoulos has 10+ years of practical experience in the manufacturing and application of epoxy and polyurethane based floor coatings
- Successfully completed challenging industrial flooring projects for multinational companies in sectors such as food production, pharmaceuticals, retail, and car parks
- Owner of a Floor coatings manufacturing company (Ktisis) with clients in Europe, Africa and the Middle East-
- Founded LearnCoatings in order to improve the knowledge on epoxy flooring worldwide
- Regularly publishes articles and videos in this field
What did other students have to say who completed the course?
“I always read and watch your shared articles and videos; they are really amazing and overwhelming. Your experiences are undeniable and helpful for new people in this career as well as experienced ones. I am thankful for what I can learn from you (Asghar, Iran)”
“The information in this course is much appreciated. It has really helped me in my flooring jobs” (Scott, Canada)
Thank you Akis. I am no longer making the mistakes I was making in the past. My progress has been excellent. It has been from one level of glory to another (Disi, Nigeria)”
What if I sign up and I realize that this course is not for me?
This course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not happy with the course we can arrange to have you refunded. JOIN NOW by clicking on the button below!
All payments are processed through Paypal to the company Ktisis-Apostolopoulos
Upon clearing of the payment, the videos and learning material will be delivered to you automatically through the digital delivery platform Sendowl
If you are unable to pay via paypal or cc please contact me directly at Akis (at) learncoatings (dot) com and I will give you bank transfer/ Western Union payment details