Ever come across a situation where after the completion of a self-levelling flooring project you realize that the epoxy screed had not actually leveled properly? Did you end up getting a result similar to the pics below? Typical problems with are spatula marks, puddles that didn’t spread properly etc.
So what may have caused these problems?
1. Low application temperatures
3. Not enough epoxy material used
4. Clumsy work
5. High usage of fillers
6. Poor quality product
Get our special 4-page reference guide on epoxy floors!
Latest posts by Akis Apostolopoulos (see all)
- 7 Things that I have Learnt from Managing Epoxy Flooring Projects - November 27, 2017
- Are 3d Epoxy Floors for real? - October 22, 2017
- Seven Tips on getting Awesome Self-leveling Epoxy Floors - October 8, 2017